aaaaa

Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 23, 2014

JAY Z AUNGOPEA UMMA KUWA ANA MIAKA 43 , KUMBE JAMAA NI MKONGWE BALAA UNAJUAANA MIAKA MINGAP?? SOMA ZAID HAPA

Radio legend and culture critic Troi Torain popularly known as Star who became famous for being outrageous on NYC radio, has revealed Jay Z's real age. According to him, Jay Z is his age mate, and Star is almost 50. He made the revelation while speaking with a caller on his live radio show recently
I shouldn't blow this up, maybe because he doesn't promote it publicly, but Jay Z and I are the same

exact age. I will be 50 May 3rd. He and I had this conversation so all these, he's 43, 42...that's just media bull shit!" Star, pictured right, said.
If Jay Z is truly 50, then he's the best looking 50 year old I've ever seen! He looks damn good for his age

No comments:

Post a Comment