1.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for Undergraduate scholarships in Turkey for the year 2014/2015 under the following undergraduate programmes:-
- Regional Undergraduate Scholarship Programmes
- Ibn-i Sina Scholarship Programme
- Yunus Emre Turkish Language Scholarship Programme
- Islamic Theology Scholarship Programme
2.0 Medium of Instruction
Most programmes in Turkish Universities are instructed in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programmes in English, French or German. The candidates who want to study in these languages need to have an internationally to prove their . Also, most of these programmes may ask international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT etc. Candidates can check the language of instruction while selecting the programmes.
For a detailed list of departments, universities and frequently asked questions please visit: www.trscholarships.org
3.0 Scholarship coverage
Tȕrkey Scholarships covers the following items:-
- air ticket;
- Full ;
- Monthly stipend (app. 250 USD for undergraduate);
- Free 1 – year ; and
- Free state-run dormitory accommodation.
4.0 Eligibility for Undergraduate programmes
To be eligible for undergraduate programmes, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (anyone or ever held Turkish before cannot apply);
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying;
- be have graduated or are likely to graduate from a institution;
- be under the age of 21 (no earlier than 01.01.1993);
- have completed ad passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or have at least specified (% 90 for medical sciences, % 70 for other ) cumulative , diploma grade, national exam or international exam score; and
- be in .