aaaaa

Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Huddah Ambembeleza Penzi la Prezzo baada ya Kuachana na Demu wa Kichaga..!!

Huddah amesema yupo tayari kurudiana na ex wake huyo na tena habari za kuachana kwa Prezzo na Chagga Barbie amezipokea kwa furaha kubwa na kwamba amelimiss penzi la Mfalme huyo wa Bling Bling.
“What’s the handle of that Prezzos ex? Cansomebody tell her I am happy they broke up? I am Actually in church thanking God! Lol,” alitweet Huddah na kisha kumwambia Barbie: Hi.I am VERY happy @TanzaniteG that u and @AMB_Prezzo broke up.I missedmy beast in bed.I am on the next flight to Kenya.Thanks dear.Mwaah.”
Isitoshe Huddah anasema Prezzo ni fundi kwenye mchezo wa kitandani na kwamba hicho ndicho kinamchomsababisha Chagga Barbie achukie zaidi licha ya kumuita ‘Kibamia’. “He he he! I’ll gladly take him back.Coz he is the best sex I ever had….That’s what the chagga is missing! LOL! No wonder she is angry!”
“KQ I need the next flight to Kenya.I got something urgent that I need to celebrate.”
Hizi ni tweets zingine za Huddah:
And I’m not being sarcastic you nasty idiots.u should leave Prezzo alone.People in a relationship share a lot and that’s what he simply did
huddah
That’s awkward moment when Prezzo announces his new gal and its not me.LOL!
And I don’t want any bitch texting my man begging him for apologies once we are back.Your time is up.LMFAO! Instagram dating!
tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment