aaaaa

Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Rivaldo's son Rivaldinho leaves Corinthians

Rivaldo's son Rivaldinho announced via his twitter account that he is leaving Corinthians due to family reasons.
Rivaldinho arrived last year after playing for Mogi Mirim's youth team, but he could never impress at the Timão. He played as a striker in the prestigious Copa São Paulo de Futebol Júnior youth tournament, in January, without having a big impact.
He posted on twitter: "I would like to tell you that from today I will not play for Corinthians anymore, for family reasons."
"I thank everyone at the club for receiving me so well. I thank you with all my heart."
Rivaldinho is expected to return to Mogi Mirim, where his father Rivaldo is the club's president, although he also plays for Série B team São Caetano.
His contract with Mogi Mirim expires in August 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment