aaaaa

Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 18, 2013

"HII NI MIMBA YANGU YA MWISHO NATAKA IWE SPECIAL NA YA KUKUMBUKWA" MANGE KIMAMBI

Mange Kimambi Says:
"So we are expecting out very very vey very very last baby...


Yes im done giving birth this is my last.......Ndo namalizia first trimester.....


Kawaida mie nna kitumbo niki gain weight...

so hapo weka kitumbo cha kunenepa + kibendi basi balaa tupu....lol...

If God backs my wishes this is the last time in my lifetime i will be pregnant.........

My fans ambao pia mna mimba i would really love to share this beautiful journey with you all...

As this is my last pregnancy, i want it to special and special and memorable....

Simkufuru Mwenyezi Mungu by saying its my last, ni yeye mwenye mamlaka ya maisha ya wanangu...uhai wa wanangu ndo utakaoniweza kutokuzaa tena in my life time......

I pray he protects my children and let my children bury me not me burying any of my children...Yes lord, Please let my children bury me not the other way round.....

No comments:

Post a Comment