aaaaa

Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 28, 2013

SOMA KISA CHA BEYONCE KUKATAZWA KUTEMBELEA MAPIRAMIDI UKO MISRI...

ewpweopBeyonce is respected around the world, but that doesn’t mean that everyone is going to be impressed with her.   Zahi Hawass, Egypt’s former head of antiquities, says that he banned Beyonce from visiting the pyramids back in 2009.  His reason?  Her “stupid and rude” behavior.
Hawess says that the singer visited the country as part of her “I Am” tour, doing a tour of the pyramids with Hawass.  He says that she is “a stupid person who doesn’t understand a thing.”
The 66-year old man says that the singer arrived late for her tour.  He also says that she was mean and standoffish towards him.
“Most people I take on tours are very nice and we become friends. But this lady…,” he said to The Independent.
“She said she would come at 3pm but she came late. I said ‘You have to say I’m sorry I’m late,” he said.
But he says that she didn’t say a word.   He also claims that her photographer almost hιt him, which was the straw that broke the camel’s back.
“I brought a photographer and she also had a photographer and a guard. When my photographer started to shoot, he said ‘No, Stop! I am the one who says yes or no, not you.! I said ‘In that case since you almost hιt my photographer and you are not polite – out! I am not giving you the privilege of having you on my tour.! I said Beyoncé was stupid and I left.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment